Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mischief ~ "T" Puppy Updates!

As friends and followers of my blog know, the "T" puppy litter 

has had so many challenges.

Challenges that brought them even closer to my heart.

Finding great homes for the remaining "T" puppies became an even more important task.

"Great homes" is an understatement for the families/homes these lucky "T" puppies found.

I couldn't have asked for better.

Here are pictures of Tank, Tommy, Trixie and Trudy in their new homes.

Thank you to their new families for exceeding my expectations!

I am forever grateful!

Tank cuddling with his new "sister"!

Tommy playing with a toy all his own!

Trixie lounging at home with one of her new toys!

Trudy enjoying her toy with a fantastic view!

There is nothing like a boy and his puppy! 



3 comments:

Of Pit Bulls and Patience said...

I love seeing pictures of pups all settled in their new homes!

Kathy said...

Fantastic! Love the photos and love the outcomes.

Anonymous said...

hey it's jet here. great pics...